Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Bit of Shameless Self-Promotion


So as a few of you might know, Pat Testa and I are in a band, Cute Machines. We're a dance-punk band, with influence ranging from The White Stripes to LCD Soundsystem to Lady Gaga to The Who. Pat plays the synthesizers and sings, I play guitar and synthesizers and sing on occasion, and my twin brother, Collin, plays bass and sings more often than I do. It's an awesome mix of synths,fuzzed out guitars and bass. Oh, and we have a drum machine, too.

Well, we've got a really big show coming up this weekend, so I thought I'd let you all know. It's on Saturday at Café Prytania, doors are at 9, and we're going to be playing around 10 or so. We're playing with Coyotes and an amazing band from Austin, Mobley. It's 5 bucks at the door for several hours of awesome, so you know you want to go.

So that's my bit of self promotion. Hopefully we'll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment